Giving visibility to animals and supporting a refuge with each of your orders is the heart of my approach. The objective is to raise awareness of the animal cause and to have a positive impact by donating 5% of the amount of your purchases each month to a refuge whose name will be announced on the site.
In addition to the commitment to animals, the production method is respectful of the environment, sustainable and responsible:
- The textile products of the Stanley / Stella brand are all certified with the label PETA-Approved Vegan : no animal substance in the products and no animal testing.
- They are made in a ethical and responsible in Bangladesh in workshops certified by the Fair Wear Foundation.
- Of 100% organic cotton and recycled materials are used to offer you soft clothes that respect the planet.
- The impression Is made in France and on demand so as not to produce more than necessary.
- The encres are water-based, 100% eco-certified by the Oeko-Tex® Eco Passport.
- Besides textiles, other products such as gourds or mugs are good ecological alternatives to plastic bottles and cups.
- Delivery is made in recyclable packaging, Plastic free.